Originally built and owned by the Behlow family,
|The earliest known photograph (above) of 1621 W. Main Street before sidewalks, street lamps and paved streets is estimated to have been taken sometime between 1903 and 1908. Note the newly planted palm trees.|
|The above photo was most likely taken in later years as new telephone poles had been put into place.|
|The image below is from a 1925 Sanborn Map showing where the Brunner home was located.
Click on image for a larger view.